Drive Fast Word Wide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+2
Pyroviking
Baby_hueys59
6 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post by Baby_hueys59 Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:38 pm

I figured I'd create this section as a place for biographies, intros and similar stuff

Baby_hueys59

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post by Pyroviking Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:48 am

Hello all!

I'm Andy (Pyroviking) and I'm a professional brewer in Southern California. I've been with DFWW since the glory days of Forza Motorsport 4 and even remember my first league race where I met Baby Hueys59 and SirJohnRaptor.

Last year I started doing track days IRL ('17 Fiesta ST & '07 Solstice GXP) and am getting private instruction from a pro race driver that currently runs in the Nurb-24 for Aston Martin. I'm slow in Forza, and even slower IRL, but the seat time and expert instruction are helping me get sorted.

I also recently started doing adventure motorcycle riding ('18 KTM 690 Enduro R) and crash and hurt myself a lot, but am having a lot of fun riding and learning in spite of constantly being sore while recovering from my latest crash.

I'm very much looking forward to racing with you all in this series.

Cheers,
Andy

Pyroviking

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Azone

Post by aaronszone1 Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:00 pm

It's been a while since I've played Forza but I'd love to pick it back up. Hopefully a lot of people from the F4 glory days still like racing.

aaronszone1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir John Raptor Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:55 am

Hello i am Sir John Raptor

i have been with the Club since its founding on Forza 4 in the tag lobbies. i considered myself a painter since Forza 2. i do hate driving basic painted cars so i try not to take a car unless i have altered it in some way. i'll race any style even if i do not have a specific car for it, i just enjoy all the driving motorsport and horizon have to offer. so i am not picky on what racing discipline i do. i actively try to recruit for the club on forza horizon as that one actually has club support and most my cars run club tags so people can see us even on motorsport 7. hope to racing with everyone soon.

Sir John Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post by The real Krux Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:38 pm

Hi guys, my name is Kyle. Some of you might remember me as F4H Krux, I parted ways with the team a few years back and have mostly fallen out of competitive online racing. In the real world I am an elevator mechanic in NYC and look forward to maybe being able to race with you guys soon!

The real Krux

Back to top Go down

Post by Baby_hueys59 Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:14 pm

Glad to hear from you Kyle been a long time Glad to hear from you Hope the race with you sometime soon

Baby_hueys59

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty I'm not so new!

Post by EZT TomCat7 Fri May 10, 2019 10:23 am

Hello boys, I just would like to introduce myself to some of the newer racers in Forza.

My name is Thomas Phillips from Nebraska, living on the Central coast of California in Santa Maria.

I started racing Forza when the 1st edition was released in 2005, using a racing wheel from the beginning.

My claim to fame is that I may be the oldest regular Forza racer still competing in Series racing.
My specialty was in Ovals (Forzas 1 thru Forza 4) though and not too much in Road racing.

Hope to race with more people in the next Series hosted here.

Happy Racing everyone!
EZT TomCat7
EZT TomCat7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum